Real Estate Agent
A Little About Me
and why I love real estate
Betty moved to San Diego area when she was about ten years old when her father retired from the military service from the U.S. Army. She has lived here ever since. She loves everything about San Diego.
As a long-time resident of San Diego County, my knowledge of neighborhoods, schools and community organizations can be invaluable to both long-time residents and newcomers to the area. As a full-service real estate professional, she works with sellers, buyers and investors. I am a client-driven agent who operates on integrity and trust with a focus on educating her clients so they can make informed decisions.
Originally a software engineer with a degree in Mathematics with Emphasis in Computer Science and a business owner of White Magnolia Home, her passion for design and helping people create results opened the doors into real estate. Embracing technology, Betty has always remained ahead of the curve in regards to digital marketing and market trends.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Licensed Real Estate Realtor (CA)
- Top 5% of Realtors in All of San Diego County Award, PSAR
- Circle of Excellence Award, SDAR
- Master Certified Negotiations Expert (MCNE)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Probate and Trust Certification, CAR
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- California Association of Realtors, CAR
- Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors, PSAR
- San Diego Association of Realtors, SDAR
- Women's Council of Realtors, San Diego Chapter
- BS Degree in Mathematics with Emphasis in Computer Science, SDSU
- Software Engineer, Science Application International Corporation, SAIC
- Past Business Owner, White Magnolia Home, Interior Design & Staging
- Board of Trustee, Meals on Wheels San Diego County